Importing a CSV file into Money 2003

Post by Gator_ » Tue, 09 Sep 2003 02:19:40

Help!

I'm trying to import all of my brokerage account activity
either as a Microsoft native format CSV file or
Quicken .QIF file into my Brokerage Account setup in
Money 2003 under "Investment Accounts."

When I try to import the CSV file into Money, it doesn't
recognize my Brokerage Account. What's the deal?

Furthermore, at the present time my brokerage company
doesn't have the electronically downloadable "direct
statement" option. Therefore, the only way to update my
brokerage account under Money 2003's Investment Accounts
is either by importing a CSV or QIF file.

Thanks

Importing a CSV file into Money 2003

Post by Dick Watso » Tue, 09 Sep 2003 02:35:20

Since Money doesn't know anything about .CSV files, it is not surprising you
would be having problems.

Perhaps you should read http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q8.

Quote:> Help!