average monthly data

Post by Don » Sun, 03 Nov 2002 02:27:47

Is there a way to see the average monthly figures that are spent in
different catagories?

Don

1. Need Report of Average Monthly Expenses

Using Money 2002 Deluxe.  I would like to see a report of an average of
expenses per month for all categories / subcategories for a given period of
time, such as last 12 months.  It would be a short report.  How much have I
spent on average per month for the last 12 months on groceries, for example.
I can't seem to figure out how to do that.  I can get a report for a given
month of actual expenses, but not a monthly average over many months.  Does
anyone have an idea how to do that?

John

2. HELP PLEASE>>> WITH WINDOWS DNS

3. Monthly expenditure averages in Money 2000?

4. Inability to uninstall PGP 8.0 freeware or uninstall 8.0beta

5. Averaging monthly expenses

6. GCC

7. Can Money give a monthly average report?

8. File permission problem on Reference Directory

9. Monthly averages?

10. Monthly report/ Home page data - need to alter (Money98)

11. Isolating Monthly Report Data by Account, for Printing?

12. How to convert MoneyDeluxeBusiness2004 Data to Money2005 Premium Data

13. convert 2001 data to 2004 data