Should I stop money 2005 premium since I also have a small busines

Should I stop money 2005 premium since I also have a small busines

Post by drstev » Sun, 09 Jul 2006 04:49:02

Should I start using money small business for my home and small business?
Or is there a way to upgrade my premium money edition.

Post by Cal Learner-- MV » Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:48:26

>Should I start using money small business for my home and small business?
>Or is there a way to upgrade my premium money edition.

A business version of Money that is as new or newer than the version
of Premium can open and work on a file created by a version of
Premium Money.

You can have both personal and business transactions in a single
Business file too.