How To Delete Investments in Drop Down Box?

How To Delete Investments in Drop Down Box?

Post by Huang Qilian » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

Does anyone know how to delete away investments in the Drop-Down box
(for Money 4.0) ? Everytime I buy some stock, the name of the stock is
saved in the drop-down box, and its still there long after I've sold the
stock.

This is giving me a headache because I want to track prices of all
current stock holdings, and not stocks which I've sold off long ago.

I think someone posted a question like that not long ago too.

Thanks a bunch!!!!
---------

|   Sometimes it is not the thought that counts,   |
|     but what actually happens that matters.      |

How To Delete Investments in Drop Down Box?

Post by A Rope » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> Does anyone know how to delete away investments in the Drop-Down box
> (for Money 4.0) ? Everytime I buy some stock, the name of the stock is
> saved in the drop-down box, and its still there long after I've sold the
> stock.
> I think someone posted a question like that not long ago too.

Copied from previous post:

Go to Investment Portfolio. Click on the small arrow next to View: and
choose Investments from the drop down list. Highlight the ones you want to
get rid of, and click delete. As best I can tell, these have to be ZERO
quantity investments, or the Delete option at the bottom of the screen is
grayed out. I guess it keeps you from making errors that would be difficult
to reconcile if you deleted a stock you still owned.

Anyway, there may be another way, but this is what works for me. Hope it
helps.
--
AR        (remove the # when replying)

Quote:> I have many old, sold stock symbol in the list of stocks to use with
online

--
AR        (remove the # when replying)

How To Delete Investments in Drop Down Box?

Post by kim26tim1 » Fri, 18 Apr 1997 04:00:00

In the Online Quotes Area,
Just before you send in to get your online Quotes
Highlight the stock you don't want and right mouse click
there should be a Remove button there
            Good Luck

> Hello,

> Does anyone know how to delete away investments in the Drop-Down box
> (for Money 4.0) ? Everytime I buy some stock, the name of the stock is
> saved in the drop-down box, and its still there long after I've sold the
> stock.

> This is giving me a headache because I want to track prices of all
> current stock holdings, and not stocks which I've sold off long ago.

> I think someone posted a question like that not long ago too.

> Thanks a bunch!!!!
> ---------

> |   Sometimes it is not the thought that counts,   |
> |     but what actually happens that matters.      |

How To Delete Investments in Drop Down Box?

Post by A Rope » Fri, 18 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I've tried this repeatedly, and for me at least, I could never get the
stocks removed PERMANENTLY this way. This next time I called for online
quotes, they were back again.
If it really removes the unwanted stocks for good with your setup, I'd like
to know. Maybe I have something setup incorrectly with mine.
Thanks.
--
AR        (remove the # when replying)

Quote:> In the Online Quotes Area,
> Just before you send in to get your online Quotes
> Highlight the stock you don't want and right mouse click
> there should be a Remove button there

1. Deleting 'old' stocks from drop down box??

hello everyone.  Does anyone know how I can delete 'old' stocks that
are listed in the drop down box when I record a purchase?  For example
if I was working with stocks in my 'investments to watch' that I don't
need anymore... Can I delete these 'old' entries?
thanks in advance...

2. MouseMaster $10

3. Removing Investments from drop down box.

4. Where can I find info about the Aureate spy programs and what they do? See inside...

5. drop down payee box is empty

6. QUIERES SER MILLONARIO???

7. Drop Down Boxes

8. Explorer: Invalid page Fault error in the ineb.dll file

9. Removing old Investment from drop down field.

10. Money 2004 Investment drop down list

11. Portfolio Manager Drop Down Menu for Calendar

12. Epay drop down arrow

13. Drop down Cat list gone in '06?