Auto Assign Category for downloaded transactions (turn off)

Auto Assign Category for downloaded transactions (turn off)

Post by Doug Molle » Tue, 03 Jan 2006 11:19:02

Question:
Is there a way to turn off the auto assignment of categories for downloaded
transactions in Money 2006?

We shop at Walmart, Costco, etc. where we purchase many different goods. We
split most of these transactions into multiple categories. Money remembers
the last split we have made and automatically assigns that split/category to
the next dowloaded transaction from that store.

I would rather assign cateogories myself and remove the "smart" feature of
money.

I would appreciate any input or suggestions.

Doug

Auto Assign Category for downloaded transactions (turn off)

Post by Doug » Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:17:03

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!

> Question:
> Is there a way to turn off the auto assignment of categories for downloaded
> transactions in Money 2006?

> We shop at Walmart, Costco, etc. where we purchase many different goods. We
> split most of these transactions into multiple categories. Money remembers
> the last split we have made and automatically assigns that split/category to
> the next dowloaded transaction from that store.

> I would rather assign cateogories myself and remove the "smart" feature of
> money.

> I would appreciate any input or suggestions.

> Doug

1. How do you turn off auto assign category for downloaded transactio

Question:
Is there a way to turn off the auto assignment of categories for downloaded
transactions in Money 2006?

We shop at Walmart, Costco, etc. where we purchase many different goods. We
split most of these transactions into multiple categories. Money remembers
the last split we have made and automatically assigns that split/category to
the next dowloaded transaction from that store.

I would rather assign cateogories myself and remove the "smart" feature of
money.

I would appreciate any input or suggestions.

Doug

2. Notes 4.1 on OS/2 Warp Server Certification/Performance

3. Auto-Assign Categories for like transactions

4. POP3

5. Incorrect Category always assigned to a downloaded transaction

6. Trouble making bitmap masks in Windows 2000

7. Assign categories to downloaded transactions?

8. Having trouble getting Questron 2 to load!!!

9. How to turn off auto balancing

10. auto=reconcile won't turn off

11. Auto check guess...Turn off

12. How do I turn off auto reconcile