Money for Windows Mobile 5.0

Post by ajohnso » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 03:18:02

Is there a version of Money for Pocket PC that is compatible with Windows
Mobile 5.0?  I can't get the syncronization to work properly for Money 2005.

Money for Windows Mobile 5.0

Post by Bob Peel, MV » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 04:55:05

Sorry no. Guessing that M2007 due out anytime soon will do this.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see

Quote:> Is there a version of Money for Pocket PC that is compatible with Windows
> Mobile 5.0?  I can't get the syncronization to work properly for Money
> 2005.

Money for Windows Mobile 5.0

Post by JC » Fri, 14 Jul 2006 01:50:08

I have ms money 2006 at home, i download the last version of microsoft money
for pocket pc and i have no problems at all. I have a t-mobile MDA WM5.0