How to correct wrong investment type in Money2004

How to correct wrong investment type in Money2004

Post by Ed Hayne » Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:03:51

In my hast I incorrectly labeled one of my mutual funds
as a money market investment type.  How can I correct
this fund back to a mutual fund type?  "Details" of the
fund shows the investment type as Money Market but offers
no apparent way to change it. Thanks.

Ed

How to correct wrong investment type in Money2004

Post by Dick Watso » Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:22:04

See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q81.

Quote:> In my hast I incorrectly labeled one of my mutual funds