Can't Sign-In To My Bank With MS Money 2006; Need A Little Help Please!!

Can't Sign-In To My Bank With MS Money 2006; Need A Little Help Please!!

Post by Blue Ange » Tue, 11 Jul 2006 02:27:11

I'm with a bank that has a new type security login. It requires you to
have the following:
User Name, Random Security Question and then Password.
With the instruction the bank gave me MS Money 2006 only required the
mail two Login: User Name and Password but after talking with them
they can't seem to fix the problem.
Any ideas as to how to fix this?
You help Greatly Appreciated!!
Blue Angel

Can't Sign-In To My Bank With MS Money 2006; Need A Little Help Please!!

Post by Cal Learner-- MV » Tue, 11 Jul 2006 03:40:41

Quote:>I'm with a bank that has a new type security login. It requires you to
>have the following:
>User Name, Random Security Question and then Password.
>With the instruction the bank gave me MS Money 2006 only required the
>mail two Login: User Name and Password but after talking with them
>they can't seem to fix the problem.
>Any ideas as to how to fix this?
>You help Greatly Appreciated!!

Would you like help finding a different bank, or what?

If not, you might want to name the bank.

Can't Sign-In To My Bank With MS Money 2006; Need A Little Help Please!!

Post by File Visito » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:53:02

Please check on the Banks site after logging in that you accept the New terms
of using Microsoft Money. It seems the Bank of America now charges for using
Microsoft Money after 3 months of Free Trial.

> >I'm with a bank that has a new type security login. It requires you to
> >have the following:
> >User Name, Random Security Question and then Password.
> >With the instruction the bank gave me MS Money 2006 only required the
> >mail two Login: User Name and Password but after talking with them
> >they can't seem to fix the problem.
> >Any ideas as to how to fix this?
> >You help Greatly Appreciated!!

> Would you like help finding a different bank, or what?

> If not, you might want to name the bank.

1. Need a little help with MS Money, please

I don't seem to be able to re-categorize an investment.  I categorized
something as a Bond instead of a CD, but it should have been a CD.  When I
go to the details page, I can change the name, but the word "Bond" is set in
stone.  Can I really not change this little piece of information?

--
Dave Schwartz
Commack, NY

2. XL OS + XEP 80

3. A little MS Money 2006 encouragement

4. More questions on the Siena

5. New Money '98 user needs help, Microsoft MVP's please reply :)

6. What is the best Book to learn about Lotus Script

7. Need a simple 'how to' for 2006 Home & Office

8. Regular Expression String input in istreams

9. Sign-In Problem with money 2006

10. Money 2006: Cannot Verify Sign-in

11. A little help please

12. Help needed to re-download Money 2006 Standard

13. I need help with multiple Fidelity accounts and Money 2006