Password recovery in MS MOney 2002?

Post by Jennifer McBrid » Wed, 05 Nov 2003 07:30:28

I've forgotten the password for an occasionally used MS MOney 2002 file.
Any tips on how to recover the password? TIA

Password recovery in MS MOney 2002?

Post by Cal Learner-- M » Wed, 05 Nov 2003 07:40:02

Quote:>I've forgotten the password for an occasionally used MS MOney 2002 file.
>Any tips on how to recover the password? TIA

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=password.recov...
has many offerings -- some of which have free trials that will tell
you the first two or 3 characters. That could be enough to jog your
memory.

I have no knowledge or recommendation on what is good, reliable, or
trustworthy.

Post by Bob Peel, MV » Wed, 05 Nov 2003 07:42:05

Have a look at the FAQ. http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q28

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

 Hints/Tips
      http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny
 UK Wishes/Suggestions

Quote:> I've forgotten the password for an occasionally used MS MOney 2002 file.
> Any tips on how to recover the password? TIA

1. Money 2002 Password Recovery?

I have lost my Money 2002 file password.  Is there any software out there
that can help me recover the password?  I realize that password recovery on
post-Money 2001 is not supported by many of the commercial password recovery
applications, but I thought I'd ask this group?  Thanks ahead of time for
your help and advice.

2. Adding TCP/IP to a Novell LAN using odipkt, winpkt, and Trumpet Winsock

3. Plug Ins for MS Money?

4. HELP! Want printer drivers for RISC OS 3

5. MS Money 2002 [Using] with MS Money 2002 For The Handheld PC

6. Zoom upgrade from 33.6 to 56K

7. Money file password recovery

8. FS: Sun Ultra 10/440-256MB-20GB-48XCD........Excellent Conditions!!

9. password recovery for money

10. Advanced Money Password Recovery (!)

11. MS Money 2002, password required

12. Money 2002- file recovery

13. Password recovery product for v2003