Net Worth Report and Day-to-day accounts

Net Worth Report and Day-to-day accounts

Post by Pulsatri » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

The Net Worth report in Money99 has an entry for "Bank and Cash Accounts." I
have a separate account at Schwab used for electronic bill payment. I would
like this to show up in the Bank and Cash Accounts, but it comes up in
"Investment Accounts," even though it is classified as "Day-to-day."

Does anyone know what rules Money uses for classifying accounts? Is there a
way to modify the rules?

--
Jim Hargrove

Seldom are men blessed with times in which they may think what they
like, and say what they think.
--David Hume, A Treatise on Human Nature

Net Worth Report and Day-to-day accounts

Post by David Hattru » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

In your Schwab account, go to the details screen.  There will be a drop box
for Account type.  You may select it to be day-to-day from there.

Dave
Remove No_Spam_For_ from

to reply to me personally