Adding New Payee to List of Payees Automatically When First Entered

Adding New Payee to List of Payees Automatically When First Entered

Post by Ted Ne » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:04:58

Using MSMoney 2002 on WinXP

Previously when I entered a new payee to an account, I
was asked if I wanted to add the new payee to the payee
list.  I now long receive that msg, and I can't find
anywhere to start that msg again.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks,

Ted Neu

Adding New Payee to List of Payees Automatically When First Entered

Post by Dick Watso » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:09:33

Tools|Options|Editing|Confirm new payees???

Quote:> Using MSMoney 2002 on WinXP

> Previously when I entered a new payee to an account, I
> was asked if I wanted to add the new payee to the payee
> list.  I now long receive that msg, and I can't find
> anywhere to start that msg again.

1. Downloaded payees automatically added to payee list

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug
where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added
to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the
option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade.

On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie
jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money
away within an account.

TIA

2. Security for Instant Messaging

3. Payees Entered Automatically into Payee List

4. Pine folder problem with Exchange server

5. Payees Automatically Added to List?

6. Appending form results to file

7. Payees into Payee list

8. survey response

9. Payees Disappear From the Payee List

10. Payee Does Not Appear On Payee List

11. Msft. Money---enter preset amt automatically for payee?

12. Money 2001 Deluxe and Business: Payees missing from Payee List

13. Unwanted payee in payee list; Money 200.