Project Costs

Post by ArtboySH » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 03:58:11

I have several Clients, each with there own projects.
I use venders to help me with some of the projects.
How do I assign the "costs" of a vender to the project
details??

Thanks!

Project Costs

Post by Dick Watso » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:02:48

I don't know what version you are talking about, but in M02 Basic/Deluxe,
the Classification scheme is tailor made for this. Look up classification in
online help.

Quote:> I have several Clients, each with there own projects.
> I use venders to help me with some of the projects.
> How do I assign the "costs" of a vender to the project
> details??

> Thanks!

1. copying projects list in classification 1 to projects list in business module

I have used MS Money Small Business since it came out but
I'm "locked-out" of the invoicing features because my
projects list is in Classification 1 (as suggested by
Microsoft when Money first came out) rather than the
dedicated projects list in the business module.

Can these two databases be linked? Can the project number-
names in Classification 1 be copied and pasted to the
projects list in the business module? The latter was
suggested by MS support in India but the edit functions
cut/copy/paste are grayed-out in Classification 1 so this
doesn't seem to be a viable option.

If I want to use the invoicing features of Small Business
Edition, am I stuck with manually recreating my project
list in the business module?  If I want to continue using
the Classification 1 field in reports, do I have to
manually keep the two project list data bases consistent?

2. Off Topic: WTD: DataStar Technical Info.

3. cost basis/avg cost per share

4. Term licienses and user time outs

5. Money 2001 - Canadian Cost Base - Average Cost

6. WTB: MIDI gear

7. Projected Cash Flow Money 2006

8. Printing on a network printer

9. Project Management Tool

10. How to delete a project from the list?

11. Project Budget

12. Budgeting and Projects