money 99 shuts down when getting on-line quotes

money 99 shuts down when getting on-line quotes

Post by Mike » Thu, 01 Apr 2004 11:42:45

Money 99 - As of last week, when I attempt to get on-line
quotes or update my internet information, the application
errors and shuts down.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the
Money 99 app, restored backup data files from up to one
month ago and still get the error. I don't thing the data
file is corrupt since 4 different versions fail.  I even
attempted a new installation of the application and
created a new account.  With the new account, I added IBM
as an investment to watch.  When I called for on-line
quotes and internet update information, I got the same
error.

I am running this on XP, with a DSL connection.  It
worked until a week ago.

Any ideas??

money 99 shuts down when getting on-line quotes

Post by Cal Learner-- M » Fri, 02 Apr 2004 02:36:46

Quote:>Money 99 - As of last week, when I attempt to get on-line
>quotes or update my internet information, the application
>errors and shuts down.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the
>Money 99 app, restored backup data files from up to one
>month ago and still get the error. I don't thing the data
>file is corrupt since 4 different versions fail.  I even
>attempted a new installation of the application and
>created a new account.  With the new account, I added IBM
>as an investment to watch.  When I called for on-line
>quotes and internet update information, I got the same
>error.

>I am running this on XP, with a DSL connection.  It
>worked until a week ago.

>Any ideas??

How about now?

1. Problems Getting On-Line Quotes

Every time I try to get On Line quotes now with Money, I get an error
message saying I have performed an illegal operation.  When I click the
Details box, it says "MSMONEY caused an invalid page fault in module
WININET.DLL at 0157:6302b42e."  Can anyone tell me how I can fix this
problem?

Thanks.

2. Style Sheets don't Preview

3. Automatically getting On-line quotes

4. TEdit with >64K?

5. can't go on-line with dsl with money 99

6. how to change the computer's SID

7. deleting on-line statement - Money 99

8. program issue

9. On-line quote updating in MS Money

10. Modifying On-line Payees - M P&B 99

11. On-Line quotes glitch in Money 98

12. Money On-line Quotes & DUN 1.2 Upgrade

13. On-Line Quotes