Installation error, cannot write the registry key

Installation error, cannot write the registry key

Post by Lei Son » Tue, 14 Jan 2003 06:32:28

I'm using the windowsXP, I failed to run the Money after
I installed it. When I tried to completely unintall the
Money, I found that there were no registry keys of the
microsoft money at all, and the C:\program
files\microsoft money didn't exist either. It seems that
when I instlled the money2002, the last step of writing
the registry key failed. so what can I do?