Can't auto-import downloaded transactions

Can't auto-import downloaded transactions

Post by flying monke » Sat, 01 Feb 2003 04:15:12

I just turned off the Passport login & everything else
that causes mis.exe, misuser.exe, & the shceduler to run
because they don't shut down after I cloase money.  Now,
2003 Home & Business won't auto import trasactions.  I
can save the file & then open it & it imports, but twon't
match transactions.  Is this entirely due to turning off
the "background banking" & Passport features?  Is there
anyway to get the import feature to work the way it did
without turning all that garbage back on?  I liked being
able to have my bank's net teller page open & just
clicking on the link because it acutally matche dhte
transactions that way.  Now I have dulplicate
transactions.  One that I entered & one imported & Money
won't let me match them up.