MSN Billpay and Money 2007

Post by Keganj » Mon, 10 Jul 2006 01:17:04

Does anyone know if Money 2007 will work with MSN billpay, I am trying to
find somewhere that I can set up billpay, input my payment, transfers ect,
directly into Money, and then connect and pay. My bank doesn't offer this,
just online banking, and downloading into my money 2006. I was told several
months ago that Money 2007 will work. But want to make sure before I buy it.

MSN Billpay and Money 2007

Post by Mark Scheidel » Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:12:47

I have no problem using MSN Bill Pay through Money 2007.

Quote:> Does anyone know if Money 2007 will work with MSN billpay, I am trying to
> find somewhere that I can set up billpay, input my payment, transfers ect,
> directly into Money, and then connect and pay. My bank doesn't offer this,
> just online banking, and downloading into my money 2006. I was told
> several months ago that Money 2007 will work. But want to make sure before
> I buy it.

MSN Billpay and Money 2007

Post by Mark Scheidel » Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:15:15

Sorry for my previous post.  I'm running 2006 not 2007.  Is 2007 even
available?

Quote:> Does anyone know if Money 2007 will work with MSN billpay, I am trying to
> find somewhere that I can set up billpay, input my payment, transfers ect,
> directly into Money, and then connect and pay. My bank doesn't offer this,
> just online banking, and downloading into my money 2006. I was told
> several months ago that Money 2007 will work. But want to make sure before
> I buy it.

MSN Billpay and Money 2007

Post by Steve » Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:52:31

LOL.  I saw the post and I thought:  yeah, it is about that time.  Usually
the new version comes out in August so it is about time to start the annual
wonderfest.