Stock Symbols for investments without symbols

Stock Symbols for investments without symbols

Post by Jim » Mon, 05 Nov 2001 11:09:14

Has anyone figured out a way to assign a stock symbol for an investment that
doesn't have a symbol? I have a couple investments that got added without a
symbol and I can't find a way to assign one.

TIA.

Jim

Stock Symbols for investments without symbols

Post by Tagma » Mon, 05 Nov 2001 11:15:42

Call up the detail screen of your particular investment...

Quote:> Has anyone figured out a way to assign a stock symbol for an investment
that
> doesn't have a symbol? I have a couple investments that got added without
> symbol and I can't find a way to assign one.

> TIA.

> Jim

Stock Symbols for investments without symbols

Post by mtg » Mon, 05 Nov 2001 13:34:08

1. Select "Portfolio" view.
2. On left-hand side menu, select "Work with Investment"
3. Money will show you all the investments, select the one
you want.
4. Money will print something like "No history..."
5. On left-hand side menu, select Details.
6. Enter info.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Has anyone figured out a way to assign a stock symbol for
an investment that
>doesn't have a symbol? I have a couple investments that
got added without a
>symbol and I can't find a way to assign one.

>TIA.

>Jim

>.

1. Delete stock symbol or reuse stock symbol

I deleted a stock from my brokerage account and later ried
to re-enter but it states that symbol, "FASMX", is already
in use.

Also I entered a stock with the symbol "CE" and later that
day tried to enter more of that stock but it also stated I
could not use that symbol because it was already in use.

Any Advice?

Thanks

2. Pine vs Elm

3. Many old, unwanted stock symbols in symbol list

4. WTB: Spot (FIDOnet) keyfile

5. Adding Investments w/ same stock symbol

6. NW4.1: Errors when merging DS trees

7. Export Stock Symbols with Investment Transactions

8. Remote Client Installation

9. Two Investment account for the same stock symbol

10. M98: Multiple (Duplicates) investment accounts Stock Symbol

11. separate investments, same stock symbol.

12. Deleting Investment/Stock Symbols

13. Stock Symbol and Investments