M2005 Net worth over time

Post by Mandee » Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:29:07

When I open this report, I get the dates listed above, in report format and
then the rest is all blank, until I change it to something other than
"totals". Once I switch back to totals, the numbers show up as normal.
Why is this happening?
Also is there a reason why I cant change the report format to any kind of
charts?

Thanks

M2005 Net worth over time

Post by Cal Learner-- M » Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:43:54

>When I open this report, I get the dates listed above, in report format and
>then the rest is all blank, until I change it to something other than
>"totals". Once I switch back to totals, the numbers show up as normal.
>Why is this happening?
>Also is there a reason why I cant change the report format to any kind of
>charts?

What is your screen pixel count? Can you change to 1024*768 or more?

M2005 Net worth over time

I have it loaded on my laptop whose screen is set at max (1024*768)

Post by Cal Learner-- M » Sun, 13 Feb 2005 00:10:26

>I have it loaded on my laptop whose screen is set at max (1024*768)

Try setting the display properties Appearance tab to Font Size:
normal.

Try Settings->Advanced(General)->DPI Setting: Normal

Try Settings->Advanced(Troubleshooting)->HardwareAccelleration: None