Downloaded transactions assigned incorrect payee

Downloaded transactions assigned incorrect payee

Post by Scot » Fri, 26 Dec 2003 05:08:51

Money 2003 Delux is auto-assigning the wrong payee to
transactions that are downloaded from my bank.

Money is using the last payee in the list (prior to
downloading new transactions) and assigning that payee to
all new transactions.  Is this some sort
of "productivity" feature that I can turn off (I'd prefer
to shoot it in the head), or is it a bug or data file
corruption?

Cheers,
Scott

1. Incorrect Payee assigned on download

Hi - I was wondering if anyone has had any resolution to a few messages
posted a while back regarding an incorrect payee being assigned when
downloading from a bank.

I got my Power Company's name assigned to a Grocery Store transaction.  When
I hover the mouse over the Cobb EMC transaction, it says "Payee Aliased from
Kroger" (Kroger is the correct payee).

I checked the Payee list and Payee rules, and nothing is amiss there.

2. MathCad 3.1

3. Incorrect Category always assigned to a downloaded transaction

4. Backdoor in NT40 sp5

5. Assigning categories to mass transactions/payees

6. Assign payees to split transaction components

7. Money 2002 assigns wrong payee on download

8. $2K downloaded statement assigns wrong payee

9. downloaded payee incorrect

10. Downloaded Payee info is incorrect

11. Money 2002 OFX download has incorrect Payee entries