Correcting - Down Load to Wrong Account

Post by Doug » Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:45:53

The first time I used MS MONEY 2004 I accidently assigned
the wrong Royal Bank online account to one of my MS Money
accounts.

How can I reset the online account information to the
correct MS Money account file?

Correcting - Down Load to Wrong Account

Post by Bonnie Synhorst - MV » Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:14:26

If you are downloading a statement from the bank's web site, as I suspect
you are, go to the account details and remove the finanacial institution
name.  The next time you download you will be required to provide it and
again pick the account you want to download the statement into.

Quote:> The first time I used MS MONEY 2004 I accidently assigned