Moneycentral VS. Quicken.com

Post by Joseph Z. Zupko 13108 » Fri, 09 Mar 2001 09:25:59

I am wondering which one is the best? I use MSM2K2001 Delux and I bought
Turbo Tax and it had a rebate for the free copy of Quicken  Basic.

Moneycentral VS. Quicken.com

Post by Ronald Boy » Fri, 09 Mar 2001 11:51:48

MoneyCentral.com and Quicken. com are both websites. You should use them
both, just as you should read the New York Times and the Washington Post.

If you asked a hundred people which newspaper is best, you would get a
hundred answers and an average of about fifty votes for each.

Ron

Quote:> I am wondering which one is the best? I use MSM2K2001 Delux and I bought
> Turbo Tax and it had a rebate for the free copy of Quicken  Basic.

1. Mutual Fund Data Issue on Quicken.com and Quicken

We wanted to let you know the status of the mutual fund prices on
Quicken.com and available by download through Quicken software.  One of
our third party data providers experienced a problem on December 31,
1999 formatting mutual fund prices for Friday, December 31, 1999.  This
resulted in some of the fund prices for that day appearing 100 times
larger than normal.  We immediately reported the problem to our data
provider and the numbers were corrected within 6 hours.  The correct
fund prices now appear on Quicken.com.  Affected Quicken customers need
to do another online update on or before January 6, 2000 to correct any
inaccurate December 31, 1999 mutual fund prices in their portfolio.

Please note that this issue occurred before January 1, 2000 and had
nothing to do with Y2K.  Quicken 98, Quicken 99, Quicken 2000 and
Quicken.com meet Intuit's Year 2000 Compliant Standard. See
www.intuit.com/y2k <http://www.intuit.com/y2k>  for details.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.  Intuit is
committed to maintaining high standards of quality across our software
products and web sites, and will continue to be vigilant in addressing
any issues that affect your satisfaction with our services.

Thank you for using Quicken and Quicken.com!

The Quicken and Quicken.com Teams

ANY YEAR 2000 STATEMENTS IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE YEAR 2000 READINESS
DISCLOSURE UNDER THE YEAR 2000 INFORMATION AND READINESS DISCLOSURE ACT.

2. lost easycd 4 cdrom, what can I do?

3. Quicken.com Question

4. Paralel port transfer Dragon -> PC

5. Quicken vs. MS Money vs. GnuCash

6. Irwin tape - software wanted

7. Money 2005 defaults to the http://ca.news.moneycentral.msn.com

8. CW Fun.

9. Is moneycentral.com down?

10. adding categories to moneycentral.msn.com

11. Moneycentral vs. money99

12. Money Online Bill Payer vs MoneyCentral Bill Payer