Net Worth on Monthly Report vs. Net Worth Report

Net Worth on Monthly Report vs. Net Worth Report

Post by Cristof Fal » Fri, 04 Jan 2002 00:24:06

Do you have a home inventory? The monthly report net worth section does not
address that in M2000 (and possibly other versions too).

Quote:> I have just noticed that the net worth in my monthly
> report is greater than the net worth shown in the net
> worth report (under What I Have in the Reports menu).

> Does any one know why?

Net Worth on Monthly Report vs. Net Worth Report

Post by Tex » Fri, 04 Jan 2002 01:54:47

Thanks.

The monthly net worth is about 8% higher than the net
worth report. This is opposite to your theory below.

I have set up an inventory account to track the inventory
value (this is the only way to do it according to Money
help). I know that this inventory account is being
captured in the net worth report. Do you know how I can
see the net worth details of the monthly report?

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Do you have a home inventory? The monthly report net

worth section does not
>address that in M2000 (and possibly other versions too).

>> I have just noticed that the net worth in my monthly
>> report is greater than the net worth shown in the net
>> worth report (under What I Have in the Reports menu).

>> Does any one know why?

>.

1. Exclude closed a/c in net worth in monthly report

I have Money 2001 and have a problem with the monthly
reports and the 'net worth' section.  It is displaying a
graph which includes data from closed accounts.  If I
right click on the net worth graph and zoom in, then
choose customise, I can see that it is including closed
accounts in the data it is using to calculate my net worth
over time.  How can I get the monthly report to ignore
closed accounts?

2. A/Box delayed!?

3. Net worth in monthly reports

4. WANTED********OLD..SYNTHESIZERS*****DRUM..MACHINES****ETC*

5. Monthly report and net worth bug

6. sfc anomaly

7. Money 2004 - Net Worth over Time report not loading

8. Metro 4

9. Net Worth Report: Investment Account cash compenent as a separate line item

10. Net Worth Over Time Report doesn't show bar chart

11. Believe there is an error with the Net Worth report programming

12. Net worth report doens't equal Accounts List Total

13. Net Worth Report NOT including unrealized gains