NEW OPPORTUNITY

Post by hbn.. » Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:52:32

New kind of Email Service

Dear (friend's name),

I thought you would be interested in this new email service,
that I have recently started using. zWallet.com is a new
Internet company that not only provides with free email
service but also pays to use it.

zWallet.com also pays you for the people that you have
referred, while they use the service.

What's the catch? There is no catch. The money comes from
adverti*t banners that we see almost everywhere on the
Internet. The only difference is that zWallet.com shares part
of their advertising income with its members.

You don't even need to download anything. Go to
http://www.veryComputer.com/
or to join, it's fast and free. If you will decide to join
please use my User ID earlfrazer, when asked for the User ID of a
person who referred you.

Make sure you tell all your friends about this revolutionary
service because the more people we sign up, the greater our
income will be.

Keep in touch (it pays),

Take care.

Earl Frazer
Your User ID earlfrazer

1. Fastest Growing & Most Lucrative New Opportunity

Barely three weeks ago Private Page was launched to overwelming success.   Thousands have already joined and are already IN PROFIT.
This program is taking the internet by STORM!!  Heavy Hitters in both direct marketing and MLM are coming aboard and bringing their WHOLE organizations.  Charities, Church Groups, International organizations.
Involvement in Private Page would be like giving yourself a THOUSAND DOLLAR  ($1,000) A MONTH RAISE.  And that's not all if you know a few other people who would like to make $1,000  more every month, your income could grow to 5K, 10K or even more per month.

(212)990-6700 then e-mail  me for more info.  DON"T WAIT!!

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040508215527Z7j5YyQ8

2. Maxing out a IIe

3. New Opportunity

4. Performance of a web app - Soliciting opinions on stats

5. New opportunity? It"s here....

6. FS or Exchange: Option GSM Snap-on Modem

7. NEW : OPPORTUNITY

8. files not found in MikTeX

9. BAKSHA is new opportunity !

10. Are you searching for new business opportunities, then subscribe to this new mailinglist!!

11. New trend, new business, new year a new beginning

12. USA Downline Club - New International MLM Opportunity

13. Awesome New Business Opportunity !!