display net worth on home page, how to

Post by pete » Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:29:26

Hi everyone.

Would anyone know how to display net worth (as reported in MS money reports
i.e. assets - liabilities = net worth) within the home page of money 2006? I
have 'my favourite accounts" on my home page, but it would be nice if it
could make a summation of those values - much like quicken does - instead of
having to go to 'reports' > 'net worth'.

Any help most appreciated!
cheers, peter

display net worth on home page, how to

Post by Dick Watso » Sun, 19 Mar 2006 22:10:39

I just looked at all of the customization choices for the home page and Net
Worth doesn't appear to be one of them.

Quote:> Would anyone know how to display net worth (as reported in MS money