Newbie Money User-- Can I Show "Net Worth" on Home Page?

Newbie Money User-- Can I Show "Net Worth" on Home Page?

Post by Steve » Sun, 19 Jan 2003 15:10:55

I'm converting to Money Dlx 2003 from Quicken Dlx 2002. I haven't found a
way to get a Net Worth snapshot onto the home page; "Net Worth" doesn't
appear to be one of the customizable choice items, unless it's covered under
some non-obvious name. Is there a way to do this?
--SteveW  [email address is invalid]

Newbie Money User-- Can I Show "Net Worth" on Home Page?

Post by Dick Watso » Sun, 19 Jan 2003 22:50:16

I'd never looked before for this, but I sure don't see it. Given some of the
things you can put on the home page, this does seem like a pretty bizarre
omission.

Quote:> I'm converting to Money Dlx 2003 from Quicken Dlx 2002. I haven't found a
> way to get a Net Worth snapshot onto the home page; "Net Worth" doesn't
> appear to be one of the customizable choice items, unless it's covered
under
> some non-obvious name. Is there a way to do this?
> --SteveW  [email address is invalid]

1. 2004 portfolio page will not show "news" or "fyi" like M2000?

Money 2000 on the portfolio page would show link to
latest "news" and "fyi"  in separate columns (in blue
color) when the portfolio page was updated.
I cannot configure Money 2004 Deluxe to do this.
My version came with the computer but I paid extra for
it.
Microsoft of course will not help.
Anyone out there know how to make 2004 give news and fyi
links on Update??????    Thanks  Parker Parra

2. TCP library installation instructions

3. How come "pay to" not showing all items under "payees"

4. Help!

5. "Net worth over time"

6. Help please. Looking for Binary Search Function?

7. The "Net Worth over Time" Report

8. How to read browser independant typed in urls?

9. Calculating "Net Worth"

10. ~"~"" FREE web based business ~"~""

11. "^~"" FREE - STATE OF THE ART ADVERTISING "^~""

12. "Cash Flow Forecast" Chart on beginning Your Money Home Page

13. Money 2002 Home Page "Stuck"