Different between WineGuide 1.0 and 2.0

Post by Kaz Krupsk » Wed, 16 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I know this isn't the right place for asking something about Wine Guide,
but would
you answer this for me, please.

What is the different between Wine Guide Version 1.0 and 2.0, except the
fact that Version 2.0 will be run both on Windows and the Machintosh.
What's new for this version.
Why will Microsoft make some versions both for Windows 3.1 and Windows'95
while they know that Windows'95 will be the future? Do somebody know that.

Kaz Krupski

P.S. Please sent me your answers!!!

1. Money 99 & VersaCheck 1.0

VersaCheck 1.0 doesn't seem to print the checks corrently for Money 99. They
don't line up correctly, and it's not the problem of offset. I notice
there's VersaCheck version 2. Anyone knows if it works with Money 99? Also,
are there any third parties pre-print suppliers. Please direct me to their
web site. BTW, what do you prefer to use? TIA.

2. Authentication problems

3. import from mym 1.0

4. FA: Ipaq 3670 Pocket PC & PC Card New in box!

5. 2 different accounts with different sign-ins at same firm for MM 0

6. Editing in DataWindow Objects

7. Printing Checks - Different style checks for different accounts

8. Japanese WP for ST

9. different balances in two different places in money HELP

10. different balances in different screens

11. Different Tax system for different countries...

12. PLCash 2.0 released

13. Money 2.0