Money 2000 - Change minimum monthly payment amount

Money 2000 - Change minimum monthly payment amount

Post by Kathleen Anderso » Thu, 01 Feb 2001 09:53:16

Hi:
In Money 2000, how do I change the minimum monthly payment amount for
a debt that's included in the Debt Planner?
Thanks,
Kathleen

Money 2000 - Change minimum monthly payment amount

Post by Richard Bollar, MV » Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:29:50

On the first page of the DRP, select the debt.  Click on Edit Debt Info,
then click on the dollar amount to the right of the text, "Minimum Payment."

--
I do not work for Microsoft.

Quote:> Hi:
> In Money 2000, how do I change the minimum monthly payment amount for
> a debt that's included in the Debt Planner?
> Thanks,
> Kathleen

Money 2000 - Change minimum monthly payment amount

Post by Kathleen Anderso » Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:41:42

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:29:50 -0600, "Richard Bollar, MVP"

>On the first page of the DRP, select the debt.  Click on Edit Debt Info,
>then click on the dollar amount to the right of the text, "Minimum Payment."

Thanks!
Kathleen