sharebuilder

Post by shinigam » Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:03:02

When I go to add a new account and click 'investment' as the account type,
why isn't sharebuilder listed?

sharebuilder

Post by Remove ABCD from Email address to repl » Fri, 14 Jul 2006 02:06:47

What is sharebuilder?

--

Neil

Quote:> When I go to add a new account and click 'investment' as the account type,
> why isn't sharebuilder listed?

sharebuilder

Post by Cal Learner-- MV » Fri, 14 Jul 2006 04:20:42

In microsoft.public.money, Remove ABCD from Email address to reply

Quote:>What is sharebuilder?

It's a broker that is not on the list of brokers that Money 2006
downloads from. See http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx
for the list.

If they were interested in interfacing with Microsoft Money, they
should see http://www.microsoft.com/money/fi.mspx

1. Sharebuilder account import error

Invalid .qif header error when trying to import .qif file from sharebuilder
accounts.
Anyone know of a fix or experienced this problem??

I typed a long mail to sharebuilder regarding this issue...still waiting
fora reply.  Hopefully they will be able to help.  Microsoft flat out told me
it wasn't their issue and to contact my broker!  No help AT ALL.
Microshaft.....

OMalley

2. saving apple 11 games to either disc or hard drive

3. Money 2005 and Sharebuilder accounts

4. error loading print driver in PNP

5. Sharebuilder Issue

6. NEW WEB PAGE