Y2K Compliant?

Post by Gary Conwa » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Is Money99 Y2K compliant?  I notice the check register has the two digit
year in it.  I was to understand that anything with a 2 year digit is not
compliant?
Gary

Y2K Compliant?

Post by Gary Conwa » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Kudos to you my good man, appreciate it!
Gary

> >Is Money99 Y2K compliant?  I notice the check register has the two digit
> >year in it.  I was to understand that anything with a 2 year digit is not
> >compliant?
> >Gary

> It is, as are all versions of Money.  Many apps visually show two
> digits but internally store all 4.  Others store only two dates but
> use logic to determine what century it is in.  For example, 40-99
> would be calculated as 1940-1999, while 00-39 would be 2000-2039.

> For some*details on Money 99 and Y2K, see
> http://www.veryComputer.com/
> --
> ___________________
> Ed H.
> e-m-a-i-l-> silvernina at yahoo.com
> Make your PC part of the largest computer in the world
> See http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. Money '98: Y2K COMPLIANT???

All versions of Money are Y2K compliant, so long as the O/S they run under
is.

--
Interested in Personal TV like ReplayTV or TiVo?  Subscribe to the Personal

in the message body.

2. CodeWarrior Lite for Palm III

3. Money 95(v. 4.0a) Y2K Compliant?

4. logon to local computer

5. Money 97 Y2k compliant?

6. what time is it?

7. money 3 y2k compliant?

8. How Can I on-cd password protect a CDR

9. Money 99 Y2K? compliant

10. MS Money99 Cdn. Ed. Y2K Compliant?

11. $98 2000 Compliant - Not!

12. Money97 - Year 2000 compliant?