Net worth over time. WOW.

Post by Ian » Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:45:59

Looking at the report in M2002 "Net Worth Over Time" there
is a sudden jump in Investments from $.00 to
$540,090,101.79. in 10/94. If I had known that back then I
might have retired prematurely:-).

However, I cannot find the transaction to correct this
obvious error. The overstated reported investment value
continued for another 4 years, then went back to a
reasonable figure. Again I cannot find the transaction that
would do this.

Any ideas how to correct my sudden wealth?

Net worth over time. WOW.

Post by Ian » Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:58:58

Doh!! Solved my own problem... I had entered a deferred
annuity with a price of $1.00 and 23000 units in 1994 and
then entered an "Update Prices" Manually at $23000 (for 1
unit) for the same date.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----