Making a deposit from different checks at once

Making a deposit from different checks at once

Post by Dan » Fri, 03 Oct 2003 07:39:54

I have been wondering if this is possible for a long time
because it is kind of annoying.  Sometimes I will deposit
multiple checks at once from different sources.  I know
you can do a split category and enter a different
category for each check, but is there a way to enter a
different "From" line for each check if they are lumped
into one deposit?  Anyone have any ways around this?
Thanks.

Making a deposit from different checks at once

Post by Dick Watso » Fri, 03 Oct 2003 07:55:37

The memo field or separate transactions are pretty much the choices.

Quote:> I have been wondering if this is possible for a long time
> because it is kind of annoying.  Sometimes I will deposit
> multiple checks at once from different sources.  I know
> you can do a split category and enter a different
> category for each check, but is there a way to enter a
> different "From" line for each check if they are lumped
> into one deposit?  Anyone have any ways around this?
> Thanks.

1. Printing Checks - Different style checks for different accounts

I'm having a problem printing checks from Money 2003.

I have three accounts that come up in one  .mny file. Two of the accounts
use 3-on-a-page checks and I want the name and address printed on them. One
account uses voucher checks and needs to be nudged a little south. When I go
to print checks I have to be aware of  what account I'm in and change the
settings by hand to make sure the checks print correctly.

How can I make the check-print settings stick with the account I'm using.
It's a pain to have to remember every time. I'm frequently forgetting and
screwing up a page of checks.

Any help would be appreciated

Sincerely,

Mark Savage

2. internet connection sharing - won't use nic

3. How do I get Only Once to mean Only Once?

4. CFP: ECAI96 WS Abductive and Inductive Reasoning

5. Bills and Deposits showing up only once when recurring

6. An apology-Netiquette about Network Professionals resource Center

7. 2005, Deposits, and sales tax, or one depsoit into two different a

8. SCSI, IDE, EIDE, ATAPI?????

9. Major problem with altering splits when paying bills or making deposits in MSM 2004

10. Split a recurring deposit between 2 different accounts?

11. M2002: bills&deposits: making electronic payment

12. 2 different accounts with different sign-ins at same firm for MM 0

13. Payee on check different than "my" payee name