12:23 PST and no M2K3 Trial yet :(

Post by Just M » Tue, 06 Aug 2002 16:24:08

12:23 PST and no Trial yet :(

I couldn't be so lucky.

Oh well.

12:23 PST and no M2K3 Trial yet :(

Post by Just M » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:07:45

8:07 PST - STILL no Free Trial yet.  :-(

Quote:> 12:23 PST and no Trial yet :(

> I couldn't be so lucky.

> Oh well.

12:23 PST and no M2K3 Trial yet :(

Post by Just M » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 02:51:00

10:50AM - This must be JUST LIKE watching water boil.

Quote:> 12:23 PST and no Trial yet :(

> I couldn't be so lucky.

> Oh well.

12:23 PST and no M2K3 Trial yet :(

Post by Just M » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 06:10:09

2:09 PST and I have learned that I am MSFT's (Money Team) software slave.

Still no trial.

> 10:50AM - This must be JUST LIKE watching water boil.

> > 12:23 PST and no Trial yet :(

> > I couldn't be so lucky.

> > Oh well.

12:23 PST and no M2K3 Trial yet :(

Post by Bren » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 06:30:48

Get a Life.

> 2:09 PST and I have learned that I am MSFT's (Money Team) software slave.

> Still no trial.

> > 10:50AM - This must be JUST LIKE watching water boil.

> > > 12:23 PST and no Trial yet :(

> > > I couldn't be so lucky.

> > > Oh well.

12:23 PST and no M2K3 Trial yet :(

Post by Just M » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 06:43:06

I would like to but since my wife just had a baby I am here for support and
love.  When she doesn't need me I look for the download.

> Get a Life.

> > 2:09 PST and I have learned that I am MSFT's (Money Team) software
slave.

> > Still no trial.

> > > 10:50AM - This must be JUST LIKE watching water boil.

1. Balance of shares become negative :(

I'm using an old version of Microsoft Money V4.0 and up to now it was enough.
Recently I took a credit for PLN hold in CHF and I try to use investment
account to post this transaction (end track exchange rate) - unfortunatly
I've received info:

" Adding this Sell activity will cause the balance of shares 'CHF' held in
this Investment Account to become negative at some point. Please arrange your
transactions to avoid a negative balance."

it is true massage I don't have any CHF - only borrowing from the bank but I
think that it would be very usefull if it would be possible to achive this
negative balance... Is it possible to track loan taken in other currency in
any of new MM version or is any other possibility to make this posting.

Big thanks in advance if any will go through my problem.

2. The worst of the lot

3. New to MS Money 05, having trouble w/ balances :(

4. Where on NT does the "machines" file go ?

5. No stories1.gif in my computer:(

6. 180-deg phase shift -- A study in Usenet technical advice

7. Money wont download updates anymore :(

8. DISPIDs for Extended Properties

9. Money 2004 Install Wizard won't come back :(

10. MyMoneycentral - M01; Total Confusion :(

11. New Budget Feature - Nice work. :(

12. .M2k3 Quote download

13. Looks like a M2K3 user got M2K4 Bill Pay Upgrade for FREE?