$2002 D&B

Post by djholde » Mon, 29 Oct 2001 00:07:32

It looks like you can only send a text format of an invoice by email. Is
that correct, any way to email the graphic version?

Derek

$2002 D&B

Post by Doug Edward » Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:55:12

Hi Derek,

You are correct, you can only send a text format of an invoice.  What's
funny is that the Invoice you print is an HTML template.

DAE

Quote:> It looks like you can only send a text format of an invoice by email. Is
> that correct, any way to email the graphic version?

> Derek

$2002 D&B

Post by djholde » Tue, 30 Oct 2001 04:48:11

Thanks Doug,
Not much use to me if I cannot send the graphic version, also I am finding a
number of bugs in 2002 D&B, eg invoice designer hangs up and also deletes
your custom invoice design; I spent a few hours designing one only to find
that the next time I ran  D&B 2002 it wasn't in the list of available
invoices ( yes I did save on exiting the designer). The Bills and Deposits
will sometimes not let you out of the finish screen after entering a new
deposit. such that it will not accept the scheduled item!!!!
Derek

> Hi Derek,

> You are correct, you can only send a text format of an invoice.  What's
> funny is that the Invoice you print is an HTML template.

> DAE

> > It looks like you can only send a text format of an invoice by email. Is
> > that correct, any way to email the graphic version?

> > Derek

$2002 D&B

Post by Doug Edward » Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:27:18

Derek,

I thought it was just me as I haven't used Money 2002 D&B all that much, but
I had the same problem with the Invoice Designer not saving.  I guess we can
add another "new business feature" to the Lisa's anemic new feature D&B 2002
list.  As for the Bills and Deposit error you experienced (or is that
XPerienced), I haven't run into that one, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Take care,
DAE

> Thanks Doug,
> Not much use to me if I cannot send the graphic version, also I am finding
> number of bugs in 2002 D&B, eg invoice designer hangs up and also deletes
> your custom invoice design; I spent a few hours designing one only to find
> that the next time I ran  D&B 2002 it wasn't in the list of available
> invoices ( yes I did save on exiting the designer). The Bills and Deposits
> will sometimes not let you out of the finish screen after entering a new
> deposit. such that it will not accept the scheduled item!!!!
> Derek

> > Hi Derek,

> > You are correct, you can only send a text format of an invoice.  What's
> > funny is that the Invoice you print is an HTML template.

> > DAE

> > > It looks like you can only send a text format of an invoice by email.
Is
> > > that correct, any way to email the graphic version?

> > > Derek

1. $2002 US Deluxe better for Canadian Investors Than C$2002

I have used C$2000,C$2001 and now C$2002.
Recently I bought C$2002 Std for one computer and downloaded the US $2002
trial version and am running it on another machine.
I agree that the Canadian versions since C$2000 is very resticted in its
features, also the way it treats Investment average costs is incorrect for
tax purposes ( see my description in other threads). So I am testing for
problems associated with using the 2002 US Deluxe or Trial verson.
So Far:
 I can download my Royal Bank transactions, all Canadian Quotes including
Mutual funds, REITS, and unit trusts.
The Average Cost Calculations for multiple accounts is correct
I  can use all the extra fetaures e.g. Capital Gains estimators, FYI  etc.,
The Canadian RSP and Tax elements are weak and not worth having in my
opinion.
Other comments welcome

2. one more question before bed

3. $2002 support multiple users?

4. Design Time File Access

5. $2002 crashes related to Citrix/TS?

6. WINS Push/Pull replication

7. $2002 deluxe + Win-XP Home version

8. simulating UTP cable in Ptolemy ?

9. $2002 Misses Downloaded Transactions

10. 'Need Help' Uploading multiple bills at once in Money$2002 Question.

11. $2002 ignores "back" & "forward" mouse buttons

12. $2002 reports slow down a LOT

13. $2002 crash on Montly Report