Using COM objects

Post by Mark Valentin » Thu, 04 Jan 2001 08:23:02

Hello,

I am looking for a URL or newsgroup that talks about using COM objects
in Drumbeat 2k.
Any hints?

Many thanks,

Mark Valentine

1. using com objects from lingo

You can via VB Script Xtra (www.xtramania.com)

--

-Chuck Neal

Team Macromedia Volunteer for Director
http://www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/
MediaMacros.com - Over 750 free scripts, open source games, tutorials, Xtras
database and more.

available is to buy it as COM objects. I don't have any knowledge of these -
is it possible to communicate with them using Lingo and if so is there any
documentation anywhere which miught explain how to do this ?

2. Changing webpages local root folder

3. Using COM objects in Authorware

4. PSE2 slows down to complete lock-up at program opening

5. using Microsoft COM objects

6. e-commerce iCat

7. Accessing complex COM objects in ColdFusion MC using Java Stubs

8. Newbie Question, local vs remote site

9. Using CFOBJECT to connect to COM Objects that represent Active Directory

10. Release COM objects using dsofile.dll in CF5

11. using shapes/objects to hide or display (mask) other objects...

12. Flash Com Objects HELP!

13. New Objects available from www.dreamweaver.com