FA: LUDWIG VINTAGE SNARE! MUST SEE!

Post by Chuck Bellois » Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:13:25

!!! CLASSIC LUDWIG SNARE !!!I am not sure of the acual date of this snare. I
believe that it is from the late 1960's to the mid/late 1970's. I am
including photo of all the lables to help you determine the actual date. The
serial number is: 1664437.   All I know for sure is that it's in great
condition, It sounds fantastic and that it is a classic and vintage Ludwig
collectable. The tape measure says that it is 14 1/2 by 5 1/2

See lots of photo on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2575862169

1. netscape 4.5 FIXED WINDOW snare

problem when link opens a new fixed browser window.
I have 2 separate links each should open a separate window with a
different fixed size

Problem:

i click link 1 (home) a new browser window opens. 200x200px

than I click link 2 (home) supposed to open anew browser window
300x300px fixed sized

instead of opening a new window (with different fixed size) Page opens
in  Link 1inside (200x200px) browser window.

Is there anything i can do to work around this?

thank alot

2. CSS FAQ web site

3. Vintage Note: Flash 2 for Free

4. Stupid question du jour

5. CSS and vintage Browsers (beginner's Question)

6. Flash Portal: now 200+ links, links are welcome + new portals coming up!

7. Vintage Baseball Jersey Handwriting

8. retro, vintage look (70's styles)

9. Opening vintage CDR files in ILL10

10. Opening Vintage Illustrator files