A thank you to all who've posted answers -

A thank you to all who've posted answers -

Post by Amira Sale » Mon, 01 Jan 2001 10:22:40

Hi all,
I'm a beginner to Drumbeat 2000 and have much appreciated the people who've
shared their knowledge so unselfishly on this newgroup. I learned more from
all of you than I can remember from Grad School!  Thank you all for your
kindness.

Like so many others, I was totally disgusted and disappointed by
Macromedia's decision to cut off answering our questions and totally
eliminating the familiar vehicle by which most of us communicate and educate
ourselves on their product.  Way to win over consumer loyalty Macromedia.
BTW Ultradev 4 still is too clumsy and definitely lacks the human design
factor - what a poor user interface for what could have been a great
product.  Macromedia should consider hiring non-programmers when they design
the UI for UD5.

For the newbies like me, I'll be posting basic information on
http://www.drumbeathelp.com in the coming days.  I was so upset about losing
this forum that I was ready to setup a newsgroup in house!  Fortunately,
there is a great one already available.

I'm reminding everyone to join drumbeat-magic newsgroup.
http://ls.magicfind.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?join=drumbeat-magic

Oh, and don't forget to sign up at http://www.drumbeat-2000.com

May we all have good health, peace, prosperity and working code in the new
year!

Sincerely,
Amira

A thank you to all who've posted answers -

Post by J.S. » Tue, 02 Jan 2001 06:39:23

Quote:> May we all have good health, peace, prosperity and working code in
> the new year!

I agree completely!  Happy New year, folks.

--

J.S.

MagicBeat Extensions:
http://www.magicbeat.com/mb?!=ultradev_extensions