Date

Post by DrewForaDa » Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:09:28

Hi All,

We're running a website that has stopped letting people join since 1/1/01.
At the moment, it will only let people onto the site if we alter their
details (we use Access) to 01/05/27. I've no idea why. Yesterday, it cut
everyone off whose date was 01/06/18 - ?!!! We have no IT support at the mo
and as you can probably tell by this email, we're pretty useless at fixing
this ourselves. I think the form we're using is set up with Drumbeat. Do I
need to go into Drumbeat to alter the date (and to what) or can I do it
through Dreamweaver4? OR do I have to go through another channel?

I'd be very grateful for any help or advice you can give me.

Regards,

Lucy

1. coercing input text to date - Date.getFullYear()

I cannot use an input field to collect a date and then extract the year from
the input data. Flash returns NaN to all attempts to access the input as
date.

ie. var datefield is an input text field and is filled in by client as
either "4/29/66" or "1966, 4, 29".

datefield.getFullYear() returns NaN not 1966
in both instances of input field data formatting.

Does anyone know how coerce Flash to treat the input as a date?

2. Please Help

3. Converting a string Value Date into a Flash MX Date Object

4. exporting as Java applet?

5. Date Minus Date

6. How do I Password Protect a page?

7. Date Field default date

8. mailto: wont

9. new DATE() returning invalid date

10. Parse date from ... err ... date

11. refresh file date (with insert date script)??

12. WHERE date = CURRENT DATE?

13. Insert date and time into SQL2000 Date field