drumbeat shoppingcart

Post by kk » Sat, 30 Dec 2000 05:13:34

we have several customergroups, each with special price conditions,
customer 1 gets a different price for an article compared to customer2.
details page for customer1 shows a calculated price based on a fixed gross
price and a discount %.
the main question now is how do we get the calculated prices in the shopping
cart, opposed to the fixed price column in the data map?

i hope somebody could help me

happy holidays

maarten

1. more than nine paypal shoppingcart buttons kills DW...

i'm finding it impossible to install more than nine pairs of Paypal's
WebAssist Shopping Cart buttons ("Buy Now" & "Add to Cart") on a single web
page. after the ninth pair the entire program closes. i've attempted several
configurations, with and without tables, etc., but to no avail.

anybody have an idea?

thanks,
glenn

2. include question

3. inserting a record via a hotlink (not Shoppingcart)

4. Project Window

5. An other shoppingcart question

6. looking for AE guru to outsource work

7. repeatregion shoppingcart

8. Platformgame character control

9. How to empty ShoppingCart

10. Adding multiple items to Shoppingcart at once?!

11. Submitting your Shoppingcart

12. Submitting shoppingcart to a database??

13. script shoppingcart