Thank you to all and have a happy new year.....

Thank you to all and have a happy new year.....

Post by Mike Aher » Tue, 02 Jan 2001 12:01:51

I would like to thank everyone for their dedication and contributions to
Drumbeat.  I have been using Drumbeat for the last year or two, and without
the help and guidance of the people of this newsgroup, I would have been
lost.  This newsgroup is by far one of the best along the lines of user to
user support.

I wish everyone a happy new year and happy programming in Drumbeat.....  I
hope many of you will continue to use Drumbeat for the next few years.
Ultradev 4 is a great product, but i think Drumbeat is just a little better,
and still has a few years left in its usefulness in our everyday lives.....

Mike Ahern
Shore Computers
www.shorecomp.com
www.shorecomp.net