Has anyone an archived version of this group in Outllok Express format?

Has anyone an archived version of this group in Outllok Express format?

Post by Thomas Else » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 06:36:05

Has anyone? I mean since the start of the group. My DBX file has 24065
messages, and starts on the 9th of february 2000.
If so, can you make it available for download?

Thanks in advance

Thomas

1. dreamweaver group in news from outlook express

Hi all,

I used to have the group from dreamweaver in my outlook express news.
I cant find it anymore.
Is this not possible anymore or am I doing something wrong.
What is the adres from the newsgroup: for example: news.macromedia.dreamweaver? Or what is it?

Thanks for the reply,

Arjan

2. Response.Redirect

3. Can I attach a file from lingo into the Outllok Express?

4. Moving sliding bar

5. anyone good with Outlook express and news groups

6. 8 bit eps vs 1 bit eps

7. Anyone using Album Express for a slide show?

8. Flash 4 crashing G4 Mac

9. Outlook Express opens PDF file with incorrect version of Acrobat

10. Pdf toolbar in Outllok 2007