Drumbeat at Zip Dee

Post by Bob Kig » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 08:09:00

I am a contributing member of the Vintage Airstream newsgroup.  One of
our main suppliers, Zip Dee awnings, has a site created in 199? with
Drumbeat.  Some of our members can view it perfectly and some cannot.
Early browsers (IE4 etc) work well but only a few have no problems
with IE6.

Symptoms are type over type.  Type over pictures.  Any information on
this anomalous behaviour would be appreciated.

Bob Kiger

1. Newbie can’t dee edges of page

Hi there!

If I place any box with a fill or an imported file over the edge of the page (like for a bleed), I cant see the edge anymore. This is very annoying. The guides I can choose to show up on top, but what about the page edges?

Thankful for help
Henning

2. Tagged Text from Word to Pagemaker

3. Problem Dee=selecting Tools

4. Controlling a mask

5. zip it. zip it good.

6. K-12 Educator Version User needs help, please

7. sorting zip codes by closest to zip entered

8. Why Can I see my drumbeat pages? - db_help.zip (0/1)

9. Drumbeat Jsp killed Drumbeat 200, Help