preventing cache?

Post by jones.keit » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 23:55:38

Hi,

Ho do i prevent my pages from being cached?
When records are updated i have to press refresh to see the changes.

Response.Expires = -1
?

If this is right, where should it go?

Regards
Best Wishes for the new year

preventing cache?

Post by keit » Mon, 01 Jan 2001 00:53:42

Hi,

I just read that there's a bug in IE5 with response.expires.
Unfotunately the whole messgae has been removed so i could not read it all.

Is there a work around for this?

Thanks again
Keith

1. Preventing Cache in IE5??

Hi,

Preventing cache of the .swf in IE 5.0 seems not to work. I have done
all what is adviced by Macromedia and Microsoft, but the film swf are
put in the cache. As a result, as I need to get variables to customize
my film, I always show the same film.

Any solution for this cache pb? or even on a more broader level, to be
able to play customisable movie (loading variables) with IE5.0

Regards

Eric

2. Flash Tutorials?

3. Preventing cache

4. MSN Messenger Inbox Link Hijacked by InDesign

5. preventing flash from being downloaded to the cache

6. Color replacement tool

7. Preventing SWF in Cache Folder

8. Absolute Include

9. Preventing Page cache in Firefox?

10. To Cache, or not to Cache ??

11. Do not cache a pdf ,,, or simply embed it and not cache the page

12. Need to clear cache or not allow cache/store of pdf files

13. Cache - no cache . Different databases.