Drumbeat is alive and kicking

Post by Jerr » Mon, 21 May 2001 10:17:42

There is an active list serve/newsgroup that you can participate in.

Visit http://ls.magicfind.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?join=drumbeat-magic to sign
up for the list serve.

The Drumbeat community is very friendly, knowledgeable, and quite helpful.

Drumbeat Insight has also released an update to Drumbeat 2000 called
Drumbeat Insight Update pack 1 (UP1). For more information on the update,
visit http://www.drumbeatinsight.com

--
Jerry

1. cell is growing....its alive its alive!

please look at http://www.fasthci.com/~helbing/index2.html

there should be a 1 pixel sized cell between the white cell and the yellow
cell...in IE this works...in Netsuck it shows larger....any help will be
greatly appreciated.

Tom

2. controlling multiple mc newbie quetion

3. buttons kicking my butt

4. how to use Flash ocx without MFC in VC

5. The Macromedia Web Printing Kit is kicking my butt

6. VBScript and JavaScript menu items

7. CSS is kicking my ...

8. less that 30 Days

9. ANN: Kicking ass in the forums...

10. Kicking ass in the forums...

11. CSS STILL kicking my ...

12. kicking off a query in access from my app

13. Web Server not kicking data back to Client