What is the status of this newsgroup?

Post by Amira Sale » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 01:05:01

Is this newsgroup staying live or is Macromedia leaving only their website
alive for support for this product?
Because Macromedia's website: http://www.macromedia.com/support/drumbeat/
only mentions their one-to-one email support as stopping effective Dec. 31,
2000.

What is the status of this newsgroup?

Post by Roxie Rorapaug » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 01:40:04

HI Amira,

We are making the group read-only at the end of the
year.

Other resources, such as Drumbeat technotes and Drumnotes, which also
meet the criteria you've suggested below, will continue to be
available from our servers after the end of the year and the official
discontinuation of one-to-one support for the product.

-Roxie Rorapaugh, Macromedia Technical Support

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:05:01 -0500, "Amira Saleh"

>Is this newsgroup staying live or is Macromedia leaving only their website
>alive for support for this product?
>Because Macromedia's website: http://www.macromedia.com/support/drumbeat/
>only mentions their one-to-one email support as stopping effective Dec. 31,
>2000.

What is the status of this newsgroup?

Post by J.S. » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 01:51:48

Quote:> We are making the group read-only at the end of the

year.

Actually, Roxie, it's the end of the millenium. ;)

--

J.S.

MagicBeat Extensions:
http://www.magicbeat.com/mb?!=ultradev_extensions

List of UltraDev Links:
http://www.magicbeat.com/mb?!=links

What is the status of this newsgroup?

Post by Brynn » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:35:59

Make sure that you checkout the other newsgroups that have come to be for
drumbeat...

Quote:> Is this newsgroup staying live or is Macromedia leaving only their website