Seeking instructors! Spend your summer in France

Seeking instructors! Spend your summer in France

Post by Christophe Houar » Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:13:42

We look for instructors for a drum line French

Seeking instructors! Spend your summer in France

We are searching for instructors (preferably 20-25 years old) who would be
interested in coming to France this summer to teach percussion technique for
snare, tenor, bass, and pit instruments on Saturdays and Sundays. The rest
of the week, you would be free to visit Paris and the rest of France. We
would provide free housing and food. It's an excellent opportunity for both
you and us.

1. I figure I should spend few minuts to write some nice things

I got to tell you guys I have just both UltraSuite from Jag Sidhu at
MagicBeat, and I got to admit
he is on the top of everything, Updates notification, good response to
question and they are really do the jobs form me and saving me lots of time.
I guess all I wanted to say is a BIG THANKS

Thanks Jag Keep up the good work

Eli

PS. This is not a paid advertising I really mean it

2. URL Masking

3. Acrobat 6 spend a lot of time to acrobat a file and sometimes hold

4. missing images

5. MX Datasource Issue. Why spend the money?

6. MX and other languages

7. How much time do you spend .....

8. Printing from Solaris FP5?

9. Student Summer Work in Boston

10. The State of Video in Flash - Summer 2001