3D landscapes.

Post by angus_farquhar.. » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:51:11

are there any good plugins for creating 3d landscapes in AE? Deserts in particular is what I am after. i know about bryce, world builder etc but i would prefer if possible to stick with AE plugins if at all possible to reduce the learning curve

3D landscapes.

Post by David_Wigfo.. » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:04:18

You might be able to hack something together with invigorator... Wouldn't press your luck though...

3D landscapes.

Post by Philo_Calh.. » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:43:20

Corel Bryce 5 can export a QT movie. It is obviously not a plugin.

1. Flying Over Landscapes Flash Movie

Hi! Here is a flash movie of flying over landscapes, created by distorting
bitmaps. The influence is Bjork's Joga video. (The two images comes from
that video)

It is at the end of the page at: http://www.dramatiques.com/albums.htm (The
size is only 90Kb)

Hear you soon,
Tolga G.

2. Registration

3. Problems printing portraits *AND* landscapes w/ action (PS7)

4. Epson Printer Question

5. Referencing 3d object in 3d castmember from 3d world.

6. Problems Installing Remoting Components

7. Links for Shareware versions of Vecta 3D and Swift 3D

8. users unable to move layer to edit text ver.3

9. How do i make 3d Panels or 3d Box to my menu

10. 3d Sudio MAX -> 3D in flash

11. Swift 3d vs Vecta 3d

12. 3d rotation of 3d vector graphic help..