I have Loads af ideas to give away for improvement of sound editting softwares

I have Loads af ideas to give away for improvement of sound editting softwares

Post by Lex legis / Rapha? » Thu, 05 Mar 1998 04:00:00

email me if you are interested in working on them with me

1. Earn Cash Giving Away Satellite

FREE sign up.  Earn up to six figure income.  You'll receive a FREE
website after you sign up. Hosting is FREE.  You can work part-time,
full-time, your time in the comfort of your own home. We paid $50.00
in commission on every satellite TV system you give away.  Receive
$15.00 from your first level downline. Receive $10.00 from your second
level downline.  To sign up and start earning money, please click on
affiliate program at http://www.best-satellite.com

2. film scanners for OS/2?

3. Ideas (how to give?)

4. Q: MB BIOS upgrade (also: AMD 5x86 w/ Warp?)

5. Please give me some softwares to test CROM or DVD,ok?

6. Java Application Engineer - Portland, OR

7. MIPS load-left/load-right implementation

8. Reverse DNS ans how to let sendmail announce itself with another FQDN

9. cache pre-load/no-load instructions

10. writing sound embedded software

11. estimating CPU load /MFLOPS for software emulation of floating point