IBM 2105 MIB?

Post by removegcg1rem.. » Thu, 29 May 2003 23:39:21

Anyone know where I might find a copy of the IBM ESS/2105 MIB file?  I believe
it's called IBM2100.mib

Thanks

1. Quantum Empire or Conner 2105?

Our local stores have dropped the price on both of these 2-gig drives
to about $650, and I'm trying to pick between them?  Anyone have any
direct experience?  I'm particularly concerned with external noise,
as they will be used in a digital audio studio.

-dx
"You're a total sociopath in your own right!"  --David Baggett

2. New Alpha AXP Benchmark Results

3. format.dat entry for Micropolis 2105-08 drive

4. Oracle JDBC denied by Raptor firewall

5. RAID MIB?

6. CONATCT EDGE

7. RAID MIB Mailing list formed

8. toc, lof, lot formatting

9. Medical Information Bus (MIB) current status

10. Access to MIB object

11. Row creation in MIB

12. RMON mib on pSOS SNMP

13. IBM now does RAID 7 for AS/400 & other IBM platforms