Job; WA State; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

Job; WA State; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

Post by richard_stein.. » Wed, 18 Feb 1998 04:00:00

US,WA, Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

Must demonstrate a high degree of proficiency with the use of both Borland
and Microsoft C and 80X86 assembly language development tools, and must
have excellent oral/written English communications skills. Additional:
strong troubleshooting skills and have the ability to solve technical
problems, identify incompatibilites, read and understand source code and
present solutions to our customers. Special projects may be assigned as
time permits; including the design, development, and testing of new software
for integration into our client's product line and one-time applications
for customers. Experience with DOS, BIOS, or LAN products for 80X86-based
embedded systems a big plus. salaried position.  Full benefits.

Please refer to JO# 2509RJS in your response.

Richard Steinman
Team Leader

IT & Software Solutions Team
Career Marketing Associates
http://www.cmagroup.com/IT.html

1. Job-WA, Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

[...]

2. 4 postdocs: DSP, AI, Real Time and Nonlin. Control, Stability

3. Job; US,WA, Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

4. WHY IS SAMBA SLOWER THAN WIN95-NETWORK

5. Job; USA; Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

6. remote printer help needed!

7. Job-Washington; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

8. StruCAD

9. CO; Boulder; Sr. Software Engineer; Embedded, Object Oriented firmware, structured assembly code; Intel Design

10. Opportunity: Embedded Software Engineer - Kirkland, WA

11. US-WA-Seattle Embedded Systems-Audio Hardware/Software Engineer

12. JOB OPPORTUNITIES - Embedded Software Engineers & Systems Engineers

13. JOB: Developer Support Engineer Redmond WA