looking for high speed i2c master or slave device

looking for high speed i2c master or slave device

Post by Roland Zitzk » Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:38:18

Hi,
we are currently developing a high speed i2c monitor. For the purpose of
testing we need high speed slave (or master) devices which are compliant
with the Philips specification for 3.2 megabit transfer rate on the i2c bus.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance - Roland Zitzke
telos GmbH
http://www.tracii.de
http://www.telos.de

Post by Norman Roger » Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:25:39

Take a look at the Rabbit 3000. http://www.rabbitsemiconductor.com

> Hi,
> we are currently developing a high speed i2c monitor. For the purpose of
> testing we need high speed slave (or master) devices which are compliant
> with the Philips specification for 3.2 megabit transfer rate on the i2c bus.
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks in advance - Roland Zitzke
> telos GmbH
> http://www.tracii.de
> http://www.telos.de

1. Will low speed I2C device be happy with high speed clock?

Hi, there,

In my system, there are several I2C devices. Some of them can only accept
standard clock mode, which is 100KHz; while others can run at up to 3.4MHz.
So my question is: when I access those high speed device, can I set the I2C
clock to 3.4MHz? but using standard 100KHz to access those low speed
devices. Since 3.4MHz clock can not be correctly accepted by the low speed
devices, will this cause them to behave strangely?

Thank you with regards,

David

2. Color distortions on the NEC 3D Multisync?

3. I2C - Master generates NAK on last byte of read from slave - why?

4. viva l'esperanza!

5. Help wanted for I2C Master/Slave for PIC

6. File Find and Delete Utility?

7. Looking for high speed digital isolation

8. Midwest Amiga Expo

9. Need for high speed high precision floating point accelerator

10. ANNCMT: Synergy Semiconductor Attacks Speed Barriers With Ultra-High Speed FIFOs

11. Difference Between IDE Master & Slave?

12. Master/Slave of CP2044PK (Conner 2.5 inch)

13. VESA Master /Slave Usage ?